The talent that brings the passionto each project
Creative Director, Founder
“I love what I do (when I’m not singing)! I get excited to see my clients get reinvigorated with the success their new marketing campaign brings.” Read More
- AD Web Design & Interactive Media, Digital Design Diploma, The Art Institute of Pittsburgh Online Division
- Studied Fine Art and Foundational Design at The Art Institute of Boston
- Member of the Power Partners Initiative
- Presented a seminar on Pricing and Ethical Guidelines at the Graphics Artist Guild
- Studied Consultative sales at the American Institute of Graphic Arts (AIGA)
- Studied at The Art Institute of Boston and The Art Institute of Pittsburgh Online Division
- My hobbies are rollerblading, running, working out, acting, singing, learning the drums, drinking red wine and enjoying the company of great friends.
Director of Concept Development
“I love brainstorming the concept and combining image, design, and story into unique marketing materials that will go out in the world with a powerful message.” Read More
“It’s exciting and fulfilling to see how the finished product helps clients make successful strides in their business.” Read More
- Degree in Systems Administration & Programming
- 12 years of experience creating, servicing and hosting websites
- I play piano, keyboard and guitar. I love music and I still play regularly.
- Currently plays on the national theatre circuit with the British Invasion Tribute
- Member of Primary Connections Group
- A website and packaging done for a gluten free macaroon cookie was showcased on 60 Minutes in a health segment. That was exciting!
“Anybody can point a camera and shoot but they won’t know all of the aspects that go into creating a goal oriented video marketing tool.” Read More
Irene Gutmann, MSW
“The excitement for me is watching clients grow in business and marketing confidence that transcends into other areas of their lives.” Read More
- Graduated Suma Cum Laude from NYU graduate school of Social Work
- Over 50 post graduate courses in psychology, coaching, marketing, and sales.
- Over 15 years’ experience helping business owners grow their businesses.
- Awarded “Servicewoman of the Year at the Rockland Business Women’s Network/RBWN, 2014
- VP of Programming for RBWN
- Past President of ProMetroNet
- Committee Member for Power Partners, 3rd Wave Networking
- Member of the Women’s Journey Retreat Team, Church of the Presentation.
- Member of Nova Hope for Haiti (an organization that built a medical clinic in Haiti)
- My hobbies Jazz performance dance and cake decorating
Chief of Operations
“I take care of the detail work and make sure that things don’t fall through the cracks…” Read More